• Gain Fabric Softener
  • Gain Fabric Softener

Gain Fabric Softener Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 226 in Laundry Care

March 13, 2016

I love the smell of this and it has an earth sent to it .
Idk how to say it but I know I can damm it smell's good and all the others they have there too smell's so as long g as it's gain that's all that matters to me

January 06, 2016

love how it leave our laundry smelling fresh and feeling so soft

January 01, 2016

If your looking for a product to leave your cloths smelling fresh for days then gain fabric softener is the best product for you. I love the scent it leave on cloths. Your friends will notice the scent when you enter their presents and those that use gain fabric softener will already know the product you used it's that noticeable. My family loves this product and will continue to use it in the future.

August 19, 2015

Deja la ropa super suave. El aroma De la ropa uff super Rico. Lo mejor De to do es que dura la suavidad y el olor De la ropa. Tiene un precio muy bueno para calidad del producto. Lo recomiendo no se van a arrepentir.

July 13, 2015

This #Gain "Fabric Softener" smells so incredible it really lasts I can smell it in my closet and drawers. It also leaves my clothes, towels and bedding so soft. It stops static cling and is also very well priced.

July 13, 2015

The fabric softener does exactly the right job as softner.
Not only does it leave your clothes feeling soft and great but it smells wonderful.
Love all the gain products!
I use the liquid detergent, in addition with the liquid softener and the fabric sheets. Gain products are really good. love using it . They are worth buying it

July 13, 2015

Similar to other Gain products, Gain Fabric Softener keeps your clothing smelling fresh and clean. It is not overwhelming in scent, Gain Fabric Softener is a great addition to your laundry routine.

March 26, 2015

I just love the scent of this product Gain.When I use this in my rinse cycle ,I always dilude this in the container with half Gain Fabric Softener and half water,the reason for this is that ,I don't like to use too much softener in the wash because if you do,then that is the way your clothes will smell when dry,only stronger.Gain Fabric Softener is probably the best I've ever used not only for the scent but,my clothes feels soft and fluffy,especially the towels.Not stiff and hard like some fabric softeners.Gain is the one I would recommend.

February 09, 2015

Love all the gain products!! The fabric softener does exactly what it says it does. Not only does it leave your clothes feeling soft and great but it smells wonderful!! I'm a big fan of the original gain detergent scent. I use the liquid detergent, in combo with the liquid softener and the fabric sheets, and yes I am aware the liquid softener and fabric sheets do the same thing lol but I need to use all three!!

August 13, 2014

If you try the gain detergent with the gain fabric softener you win for your laundry!
The parfum was very good for the laundry!
I love it!