• Garanimals 2pk Flannel Sheet
Good

Garanimals 2pk Flannel Sheet Reviews

Ranked #237 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

February 17, 2016

I got these sheets as gift for my baby. They are great soft and warm for the winter months. Also, they are a nice color. Could be use for a girl or a boy.

May 05, 2015

I use these for everything! You can find these in my home on the couch as an overlay on whatever cushion my daughter is sitting on (to catch spit up), as a cover for her change table, as a makeshift diaper if I'm running a naked baby from her room to the bath, a "pillow" (more of a drool-tray LOL) underneath her when she sleeps, and a conveniently large rag for big messes. I also used to wrap her up as a newborn in these; when we would go outside for walks or if it was cooler in the house, they comforted her.

December 31, 2014

I purchased several of these for my grandsons for the holidays. They are perfect. They are thick and warm plus come in a variety of colors for boys or girls.

November 20, 2014

They are a little more expensive than other sheets at $16.88 for the 2pk of flannel sheets at Walmart. But they're worth the extra buck or so.

I think they shrank a little bit on the first wash, but the colour held up beautifully. I got the red/yellow/blue stripe sheet and the pale blue sheet set for my baby shower.

The material is very soft and the sheets fit my crib mattress perfectly. They are 100% cotton, 160 thread count and are 28" x 52". They feel very thick and like they will last for many years to come.

I definitely recommend getting this sheet set and I plan on going out and picking up a few more since I know only having 2 sheets is not enough.