Garnier Belle Color Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 304 in Hair Colour

March 18, 2017

love love this it left my hair with many different tones my hair feels great and it was so inexpensive. This is on my love it list I haven't coloured my hair in about 10 years and now feel confident to do so regularly. used 110 for blondes

February 28, 2017

I like the color range Garnier provide.
    My favorite is plum/Burgundy and Garnier has a good variety in those.
    However, this hair color fade fast and hair is dry compare to Nutrisse which is my usual choice.

February 24, 2017

I used this product yesterday and I found it to be one of the worst at home hair dye kits I have ever purchased the Box said Ebony Brown and the picture shows a nice deep chocolate brown I ended up with a light brown and red Roots don't ask me how but it was not at all what I wanted and I need to go buy more hair dyed today because I feel like an idiot but I mean it's only like six or seven dollars a box so I guess you get what you pay for

January 09, 2017

Je utilise les produits differents de çet compagnie pour teinter mes cheveaux . Cest facil a l'utiliser et toujours bon résultat, les cheveaux brillants, santés et douces.

January 05, 2017

I have dyed my hair multiple colors over the years and this is my go to box.This is the cheapest hair dye you can get at $4-6 a box depending on where you buy it (Walmart is best). I am currently using the blackest black color and i like it because it looks vibrant and does not have any blue hints to it. For those saying that the color does not take, unless you use bleach do not expect boxed hair dye to lighten your hair. If you have black hair and buy a box of red dye you will not achieve the color on the box. Realistically boxed dye is good if you are dying your hair darker or close to your natural hair color. For drastic changes to your hair color I recommend buying a box that contains a lightening agent/bleach or going to your hairdresser as lightning your hair can cause severe damage if not done properly.

October 10, 2016

If you're looking for a good overall do-at-home easy colouring kit, this is it! It regularly goes on sale (Shoppers, WalMart, Loblaws) for around $4, so it can't be beat. The instructions are clear, the application is easy and as long as you know how to take care of coloured hair (washing it in cooler water, sulfate-free shampoo), it should last. I use colour #11 - Very Intense Black. It's the best black I've found that is actually black and not blue-black, which I'd been searching for for a while!

September 28, 2016

This is a permanent color, but I find it doesnt penetrate grey hair as effectively as other box colors. It all depends on the severity of your grey, whether you have more than 25% and how resistant it is (meaning wiry and more coarse). It is very affordable though. Usually $5 regular price at the grocery store. The box is smaller as well, so you might need 2 boxes as I did even though my hair is shoulder length and fine. The color result however is quite brilliant and rich. It is also very easy on the hair.

Tip:: On the developer bottle in the box (usually labeled with a number 2 meaning second step) it will either say 20V, 30V or 40V. The higher the number the stronger the developer and the higher the number the more inclined to cover strong resistant grey for a fuller coverage.

August 30, 2016

This was an average hair colour. It was drippy while waiting for the recommended time but all in all it was ok. It had a fresh scent but did not cover all the gray areas.

August 30, 2016

My go to brand because it is usually on sale. Garnier has the colour choices.that suit me. I use it every six to eight weeks. It's easy, quick and effective! I always get compliments on my hair :)

July 19, 2016

Probably one of the cheapest "box dyes" you can purchase at a drug store and for good reason - the product is cheap.
    Firstly, all hair colours have a stronger scent but this odor is completely overwhelming. I get an instant headache as soon as I open the tubes.
    Secondly, I have long long hair so I normally need to buy two boxes. I only ultimately need one and a half, so I always have product left over. After fully covering all of my hair with even more dye than is needed, it STILL doesn't take. I have tried this dye a few times, because it is so cheap and I kept trying different colours hoping to get different results, I didn't. I have tried to even leave the product on for longer than recommend and it still didn't colour all of my hair effectively.
    The parts of my hair that DO take, always look good and vibrant so I guess that is a plus. It also isn't drying and doesn't FEEL to have done any damage to my hair (but I also take really good care of my hair and other than hair colour, use high-end products). Unfortunately, the vibrancy doesn't last. It fades within just a few shampoo's and I'm quickly left with dull, washed out hair.
    I recommend spending the extra amount and get a better hair colouring product or waiting for other products to go on sale.