Garnier Fructis Colour Resist Conditioner
Amazing

Garnier Fructis Colour Resist Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #475 out of 541 in Conditioner

Fortifies and infuses with nutrients for silky hair, full of life. Is your hair dry, over-dried or damaged? Feel unhealthy to the touch? It needs nourishment without being weighed down. Fructis triple nutrition. The 3 nutritive fruit oils penetrate to nourish every strand to the core. 3 fruit oils for triple nutrition: 1. Olive oil: nourishes the inner core. 2. Avocado oil: nourishes and softens the middle layer. 3. Shea oil: nourishes and smoothes the surface. Results: triple nutrition for dry, over dried or damaged hair. Hair is silky, radiant and full of life. Create and control any style you want with garnier fructis style.

June 27, 2016

Great smell and leaves your hair soft nice and clean. Just need to use it once and its amazing how you see and feel a difference. Your color stays way longer

May 05, 2012

I don't really see a difference in how this has helped improve my colour. I feel that it gives me the same results as any other conditioner.

April 23, 2012

I have colour treated hair that is very healthy (I come by it genetically) and I often have a very hard time finding conditionner that will protect my colour and not cause me to have really greasy roots. This product does a great job of fitting the bill! I bought it after having used a Garnier hair colour, suspecting that the conditioner in the box was their Fructis product. It turned out that my suspicion was wrong, but I really liked the product that I had purchased. Garnier Fructis Colour Resist Conditioner kept my hair feeling soft and looking shiny without adding weight or a greasy look. I used it throughout the winter and it also helped to keep the fly-aways away during the winter months. I would definately recommend this product to anyone looking for good value for a good product!

October 24, 2008

Garnier Fructis Colour Resist Conditioner works well for day to day conditioning of your hair. I use this product after Garnier Fructis Color Resist Shampoo and it leaves my hair feeling soft and tangle free. I highly recommend trying this product out.