Good

GARNIER The Radience Renewer Cleansing Gelée Dull Skin Reviews

1 review
Ranked #657 out of 993 in Facial Cleansers

September 18, 2013

Overall I really like this cleanser. First of all it doesn't break me out, which is great since I've had acne problems for a few years now. I really like how it comes out as a gel but as you rub it on your wet face it turns into a foam..I've never tried a cleanser that does that and I love foam cleansers. I really like the consistency of the formula. After washing it off, my skin feels very clean but not "squeaky"..it doesn't strip away the moisture. As far as brightening my skin, I can't say I see a significant difference although my hyperpigmentation from my previous acne problem does seem to be getting better (I can't tell if its the cleanser that is doing this or the cream I use afterwards). I think this is a very nice cleanser and one of the best I've tried so far..I will probably be repurchasing it once I finish this bottle. On that note, the price is great for the amount of product you're getting..I've been using it for several months and I'm about 75% through the bottle. I use this cleanser twice everyday..in the morning and at night.