Garnier Triple Nutrition Butter Rich Conditioner
Good

Garnier Triple Nutrition Butter Rich Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 539 in Conditioner

November 01, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les revitalisant de Garnier. Celui-ci a une douce odeur qui dure assez longtemps. Il rend les cheveux vraiment doux et brillant. Un très bon revitalisant à bas prix, quoi demander de mieux?

August 23, 2016

I could not believe the difference in my hair after using this product. My hair is dry and feels like straw. After using this product my hair is so soft and shiny. The brittle feeling is gone. I am very pleased with the results. I have switched to using this product on my hair daily. Try it you will love it.

May 13, 2016

Saw this new product at my local Walmart and decided to try it as I am always looking for a new, better shampoo/conditioner. I absolutely adore this product, it smells amazing and it makes my hair super soft, and my hair gets color treated almost every month, so it has significant damage. It is the first shampoo and conditioner I have found at Walmart that is Sulfate-Free ! I have been on the search for this for a while. Will continue to purchase this product as long as they make it, or come out with a new version to try :