Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #235 out of 629 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

February 05, 2017

J'utilise cette crème depuis quelques semaines et elle donne de bons résultats. Après avoir essayer des produits plus dispendieux, je trouve celui-ci très abordables pour des résultats équivalents. La crème pénètre bien et laisse la peau douce.

July 11, 2016

When I first used this cream on my face I was happy .. my skin was glowing and soft and felt great ..however after using this for a few days my skin broke out .. my chin has a HUGE sore on it .. and it hurts .. Once I stopped using the product my face cleared up .. I need to remind myself that Garnier is really hard on my skin ..

April 17, 2015

I was so excited to give Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Night Cream a try. My skin before trying was dry and damaged from the winter plus my eyes were puffy most mornings along with lines ect not my best look. I tried the night cream and the eye serum the first night and in the morning I was shocked by the glow my skin had and how refreshed my eyes looked without any puffiness. My skin had no reaction to the products and the light scent was simple and not over powering. I really enjoy using it and my skin never looked so great even after just over a week of use. Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Sleeping Night Cream and eye serum is now part of my nightly routine. Highly recommended.

April 01, 2015

I have so many night creams and I still keep buying them. Garnier's Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream works just as well as other night creams I have tried. It goes on smooth, absorbs into the skin and I wake up with brighter and firmer looking skin. It also help minimize fine lines and wrinkles. Good Product.

April 01, 2015

Love the light white grape scent of this product, it goes on very smooth and absorbs well, it's not too greasy considering it's a night cream, which i like. I wake up looking refreshed!

February 09, 2015

I use this cream at night and what I really like most about it is the rapid absorption. It leaves no greasy residue behind and has a pleasing texture. It's a great replacement for the times I can't buy a more expensive product.

MsBeckyBean earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MsBeckyBean added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

christinemh added a new review for
    Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    Avene Triacneal

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    NIVEA Crème Body Wash

pitburb has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?