Good

Garnier Whole Blends Nourishing Avocado Oil & Shea Butter Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 541 in Conditioner

June 14, 2016

This is one awesome conditioner. It is a bit thick, so it does take a few tries to get it out of the bottle, bit it is so worth it. I found that I did not need a lot, so that was definitely a bonus, and it really softened my hair, leaving it feeling hydrated. I also found that I did not have a lot of breakage after using this product, and it lasts between shampoo's without making your hair oily or dry. Great product I am definitely switching brands.

March 09, 2016

I received a sample of this and I tried it with the matching shampoo. I don't usually use drugstore brand shampoo and conditioner but this wasn't too bad, I like the smell and my hair felt soft afterward, but my hair is very healthy so it would have to be a terrible product for it not to. I would use this again but I'm not going to run out and buy it. 3/5, nothing awful, nothing special.

March 09, 2016

This stuff smells amazing, but the scent isn't overpowering. My hair feels extra silky, and has a lot of shine. I have very sensitive skin and break out often from shampoos and conditioners, this one however gave me no break-outs. My hair is also less greasy than when using different brands. Would definitely recommend.

February 10, 2016

I love this product ! The fragrance is very natural smelling. It rinses out completly without leaving a coating on my hair. Leaves my fine hair soft, manageable and smelling incredible.

February 09, 2016

I must agree with the below comment that this conditioner has a very nice smell.
One wash and my hair was VERY soft and had a soft texture.

February 09, 2016

I really loved the scent when I first opened the bottle of conditioner, it smelled really well, but not over powering. The cream is a little runny but this does help in spreading the conditioner more evenly throughout my hair, after 1 used of conditioner treatment of my hair it feels softer than it ever did and smells gorgeous!!

February 05, 2016

I loved this conditioner! My hair is dry, frizzy and wavy, especially in winter, so I needed to use something that would help. After washing my hair, I put in the condition and left it in for a few minutes. My hair feels soft, silky and couldn't believe how great it worked after the first try. I have been using it for over a week now and really see a difference in my hair. Even my friends notice the difference. Smells great and would definitely recommend it.

February 02, 2016

Got this sample from Garnier full size and wow i am impressed, hair is soft smells amazing! will be trying the rest of there product line.

February 02, 2016

Received this product last week in the mail and I must say, I've used it every second day and it is fantastic! My hair looks, smells and feels fantastic. Definitely a product that I would recommend. I must say that I will be trying several of this product line. They are such great quality.

January 27, 2016

As a person with oily hair, I was concerned about trying a new conditioner. As it turns out, I love this product! The conditioner was thick and creamy, yet left my hair soft but not oily. Would recommend this product to others - even those with oily hair.