Gatorade G2 Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

October 30, 2016

The price is ok, but I cannot stand the taste of G2 it makes me nauseous and doesn't give me relief from thirst. I can't find any other uses for this drink other than to leave to on the shelf in the store.

October 30, 2016

I have purchased every flavor from the G2 Gatorade Line. They taste pretty decent and the flavors all taste individual. Some drinks of this kind; all the flavors taste the same, whether grape or berry. This is my first choice instead of the traditional / original Gatorade.A 20-fluid-ounce bottle of G2 of any flavor contains 12 grams of sugar, 12 carbs and 45 calories. The same size serving of traditional Gatorade has 34 grams of sugar, 34 carbs and 130 calories.

They are always on sale and I sometimes mix with water if it is the one with 34 grams of sugar, other wise it is too sweet and too many calories too.

I only every buy this when I am doing a long day hike or at work sometimes if I have a very physical day or work overtime. These types of drink or not for daily consumption to just sit on the couch.

October 30, 2016

Super bonne boisson avec aucun sucre à l'intérieur. Bon goût de fruit selon la couleur du produit. Agréable à boire lorsque la boisson est très froide.

October 26, 2016

I love them all.G2 is sugar free so you do not have to worry about calories. I work out a lot and am always sweating like crazy so this is a handy drink to have especially without the added calories. I swear, you will not even notice it is calorie free. It does not have that weird sweetener taste you get with diet drinks. It is very refreshing. Great for the kids when they have vomiting and or diarrhea.

October 26, 2016

I drink half a gatorade a day to keep myself hydrated as im nursing so its very important. I prefer the fruit punch flavour and I water it down its awesome to keep hydrated.

September 22, 2016

I like to get Gatorade to quickly replenish electrolytes, but only after a heavy workout when it's hot - that is, when I sweat a lot during workout. I think it's not so good that these are sold everywhere, because people drink them as a juice or instead of water, and that is not what Gatorade is for. I like the light blue one, since it's not too sweet like some other ones. I do recommend Gatorade, but please be cautious how and when you drink it.

June 22, 2016

Gatorade G2 is a great low-sugar sports drink option. Some of the flavors are ridiculously fake-sweet (like the blueberry one) but some are really good (the grape one tastes just like grape Kool-Aid!) These drinks hydrate well, as they are full of electrolytes. I drink the grape one regularly!

April 29, 2016

Addicting! I love the stuff.. tastes good, does what it is supposed to! Plus tons of flavours :) I will say that it is addicting and once you start drinking, you cant stoP!

March 18, 2016

We really love the G2 version of Gatorade. We first noticed this product when it popped up in the cooler at our local dollar store in the fruit punch flavor. It tastes great. Since then we have purchased the big multi package and it is totally worth every penny.

Normally I am not one for flavored "juice" type products. But Gatorade G2 is not too sweet and there is a great variety of flavors.

I have tried the fruit punch, blueberry, orange and grape flavors as well as another blue flavor (not sure exactly what the flavor was called)

They are fantastic for sports activities or as a drink when you are your kids are sick to help hydrate them.

Gatorade G2 Hydrates with the same electrolyte formula as regular Gatorade but with less carbs and Calories, And it tastes just as good, if not better.

March 18, 2016

Gatorade is the key to quenching my thirst, especially after playing high intensity sports. This is literally my holy grail to success in the fitness world.