Gillette Fusion Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 447 in Hair Removal

On the front:5 Blade Shaving Surface TechnologyFusion has five blades spaced closer together. This distributes the shaving force across the blades to help reduce pressure - for less irritation and more comfort.In addition, a Flexible Comfort Guard follows the contours of the face to help the shaving surface comfortably shave closer.On the back:1 Precision Trimmer BladeFusion's Precision Trimmer Blade is built into the back of the cartridge. It's perfect for tricky places, allowing you to easily:Trim sideburnsShave under your noseShape facial hair

October 21, 2016

Les rasoirs pour hommes vont tellement bien. Il rase de près la peau de mes jambes et les laisse douce. Les cartouches de rechange sont dispendieuse par contre.

October 21, 2016

Gillette is definitely one of my go to products for blades for my household ,even their shaving creams are lightly scented an awesome for sensitive skin

June 19, 2016

My man has been using this razor for years and loves it. The actual razor is on par with all other 5-blade systems, but its the single blade trimmer on the reverse side that makes this product stand out. My man LOVES it for the area right underneath his nose. I grab it from time to time in the shower and it works great on my legs and pits also. It's pricey though, so I only buy when it goes on sale and/or I have coupons.

May 01, 2016

I have been using this shaver for years and love it. I get a clean smooth save with no ingrown hairs or nicks and my legs and underarms are free of irritation. The blades are expensive but they last a long time. Also you can use any Gillette blade with this handle.

January 11, 2016

A razor is a razor and I'm a female I use those product and I love it. I noticed I get less in grown hairs when I started using this. I just wish the razor blades were a bit longer or bigger because I tend to have to shave a lot of hair lol

May 04, 2015

This shaver works amazing for shaving my legs! The blades are super sharp and they stay sharp for a long time. It's worth it to buy a great quality shaver rather then buying a whole bunch of bad quality ones.

March 19, 2015

This is my husbands favorite shaver. He uses it everyday. It gives him a close, smooth shave. I like it too..no more wisker burn.Check out Shoppers flyer for this week...this and many other Chick Advisors favorite products are on sale.

March 19, 2015

not worth it
    at all
    waste of money, it does what other products do but for so much more money

February 23, 2015

Well these really are the best razors available but I wish they would come down in price. It's always easy to find the razor unit for a decent price but it's the replacement blades that are ridiculously overpriced.

May 23, 2014

I've had to use my hunny's razor on occasion and this is one of the best I've come across. It shaves so smoothly and it blade at the top makes it it easier to shave those hard to get places. Ive seen the price of the blades in stores and they are up there in price, but you are seriously getting what you pay for in these!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay