Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation

Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation Reviews

Ranked #406 out of 623 in Foundation

1.5/5

March 26, 2016

Tried this even with the 68 dollar price tag and am returning it. I looked like an oily mess with my dry spots being the stand out. I don't know how that evendors happens. I set it with a powder after waiting for it to dry down (barely did) and I looked cake even though I only applied one layer. Maybe better for someone with combo to slightly dry by my Sahara desert did not enjoy this foundation and for that price I should have been in love.

September 05, 2015

Giorgio Armani Maestro foundation is great for summer - lightweight, easy to blend, light-medium buildable coverage. The applicator is a dropper style which can be messy. I don't feel as though I need to set this foundation with powder. The finish is beautiful.

November 02, 2014

This foundation is the bomb! It has such a light, watery (because of the high H20 content - Makes sense) formula and is perfect for sheer coverage! I love the way it evens out my skin tone while still showing off my freckles!
    If you're looking for a light summer foundation this is definitely a great option (the illuminating foundation, also by Armani, is great for extra coverage or a winter foundation BTW)!
    As far as lasting goes, I find pretty good. I like my skin extra dewey so I always over moisturize before applying and I don't use a primer (I know, I know, I'm just too lazy). So I find that by the end of the day it's moved a tiny, tiny bit, which i honestly kind of like. But I'm sure if you wanted it to last perfectly you could make that happen with some primer and finishing spray!

All in all this is a great buy!

April 30, 2013

Okay, so this foundation has some crazy town properties to it so before I get into it, this is the brand's description:

A formula that is easy to apply with unified distribution, and covers imperfections. An ultra-fine oil-pigment suspension that perfects the complexion, instantly igniting skin’s natural luminosity. A water and powder-free base.

Basically, this foundation isn't your average formula. Its very lightweight and the pigments are suspended in the oil base. Its said that it isn't a foundation, but a complexion perfecter and I have to say, it kind of lives up to the hype. It blends so nicely and the finish is gorgeous. Weirdly, the foundation has a dropper because it is so liquidy. You can't really apply with a sponge. I used my fingers but you could also try with a stippling brush. It feels and looks like you aren't even wearing any foundation. It isn't heavy though so there isn't a lot of coverage like a regular foundation so if you have many blemishes, you'll need to use a concealer with this.

I found that at the end of the day, my skin was a bit oilier than usual. There was a distinct shine on my forehead. But my skin felt really soft.

This is more money than I'd normally spend on a foundation. I got a sample of the foundation at the counter though and I'm reallllyyy enjoying it so far so I might go ahead and splurge.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating