Giovanni D:tox System Replenishing Facial Moisturizer
Good

Giovanni D:tox System Replenishing Facial Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #583 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 23, 2014

This product made my skin look clear and flawless within two week of use. I have a combination skin and this product didn't break me up. This product won't break you out so don't be afraid to give it a try even if you have acne prone skin.

October 23, 2014

I have mature skin that is a combination of dry and slightly oily. The product is great! A little goes along way. It absorbs quickly and does not leave your skin greasy. It is light and is a great basis before applying foundation. It did not irritate my eyes as some moisturizers do. My skin had a nice youthful glow after applying it.

January 10, 2014

I have sensitive, acne prone, combination skin. This moisturizer is light, absorbs well and does not break me out. It has a very light barely noticeable scent. Good size and lasts for a long time since a little goes a long way. I use it all year long and it is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I love that it is a ecofriendly, natural product. I have been using it for almost 2 years and my skin texture has improved.