Glade 2-IN-1 Candles Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

October 03, 2016

Bonne odeur qui dure bien dans la maison. Vraiment frais comme odeur. Je trouvé par contre, que la chandelle à brûlé très vite chez moi. Bonne odeur quand même.

October 03, 2016

These are small candles but have a big throw. All of the scents smell really great and they fill the room. I tend to buy them when I find a great deal, because I think they are getting a bit pricey.

September 12, 2016

Not too strong, not too light, and reminds me of spring & summer. I wish I could buy in bulk! Lasts a decent amount of time as well. always buy these they are the best smelling scent

June 19, 2016

These were on sale at my local shoppers and I liked the strong fruity scent of this one so much that I bought two! Both scents are sweet, tropical fruity smells that work well in the bathroom (if you catch my drift) or in the kitchen or living areas. The scent does not disperse very far (these are definitely single room candles!) but the smell is terrific and lasts for a while after the candle burns. The jar gets pretty blackened by the time it has burned down, but the flame is nice and short which makes me feel good about its safety. The fact that the jar gets black means that I ALWAYS keep this candle on a plate! I would recommend it though, it is a great smelly candle for the price.

June 18, 2016

Nice strong scent, burns evenly and doesn't have a high flame. The fragrance lasts and lasts. I love how the fragrance will change after a few hours of burning so its like you get 3 candles for the price of one. Not cheap but definitely worth the price. They lasts me about a month of burning every night for an hour or two.

May 09, 2016

Je recommande très fortement le glade 2 en 1 chandelle, l'odeur est très agréable et elle dure longtemps dans la maison, tous les gens qui sont venu chez moi ont remarqué la bonne odeur.

February 07, 2016

These candles are roughly $5.00 at Walmart so not cheap but these are a really good quality candle. They completely fill the room and continue to do so until there is nothing left in the jar. I really like the vanilla passion fruit/Hawaiian breeze Combe candle. They both are really nice scents and perfectly compliment each other.

December 30, 2015

Glade 2-IN-1 Candles;

i received as a gift this Christmas in a stocking stuffer

it is okay, but I didn't like how changed smells and blended in two scents in one.....

cool concept, just not for me, I wouldn't actually buy again.
Glad I tried....but I like it to be one smell at a time, it blended in too much....

December 17, 2015

the aroma from these candles spreads through the whole house!!!

December 17, 2015

Love these candles, long lasting and great scents to chose from. The price is reasonable and you can usually find coupons to make them an even better deal.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products