Glade 2-IN-1 Candles Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 548 in Home Fragrance

March 10, 2017

i love this candle love how it changes the smell and after being put out it still continues to freshen the air friends of mine think i have two candles going at once and the always question me

March 10, 2017

Smells like a great day and night makes your whole home smell absolutely wonderful even the neighborhood and your neighbors wil definitely agree hurry and buy one

January 03, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SMELL OF THE GLADE 2-IN-1 CANDLES. I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE FRUITY ONES. I NEVER REALLY USED CANDLES BEFORE BUT NOW THAT IM OBSESSED WITH THE SMELL I USE IT ON A DAILY BASIS.

December 20, 2016

I love glade candles . I've been buying and stocking up on them the last few months . Using coupons and cash back offers on checkout 51. They are strongly scented and have good throw . I've made a bunch of gift baskets using glade products and they're a huge hit !

October 03, 2016

Bonne odeur qui dure bien dans la maison. Vraiment frais comme odeur. Je trouvé par contre, que la chandelle à brûlé très vite chez moi. Bonne odeur quand même.

October 03, 2016

These are small candles but have a big throw. All of the scents smell really great and they fill the room. I tend to buy them when I find a great deal, because I think they are getting a bit pricey.

September 12, 2016

Not too strong, not too light, and reminds me of spring & summer. I wish I could buy in bulk! Lasts a decent amount of time as well. always buy these they are the best smelling scent

June 19, 2016

These were on sale at my local shoppers and I liked the strong fruity scent of this one so much that I bought two! Both scents are sweet, tropical fruity smells that work well in the bathroom (if you catch my drift) or in the kitchen or living areas. The scent does not disperse very far (these are definitely single room candles!) but the smell is terrific and lasts for a while after the candle burns. The jar gets pretty blackened by the time it has burned down, but the flame is nice and short which makes me feel good about its safety. The fact that the jar gets black means that I ALWAYS keep this candle on a plate! I would recommend it though, it is a great smelly candle for the price.

June 18, 2016

Nice strong scent, burns evenly and doesn't have a high flame. The fragrance lasts and lasts. I love how the fragrance will change after a few hours of burning so its like you get 3 candles for the price of one. Not cheap but definitely worth the price. They lasts me about a month of burning every night for an hour or two.

May 09, 2016

Je recommande très fortement le glade 2 en 1 chandelle, l'odeur est très agréable et elle dure longtemps dans la maison, tous les gens qui sont venu chez moi ont remarqué la bonne odeur.