Glade Airwick in Aqua Mist Reviews

Ranked #435 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

Aqua Mist eliminates odors and makes the place fresh and clean scented.

October 26, 2016

Now I found something I really like and will definitely buy another once. It feels fresh, a pleasant smell that you love. Use it to spray on the bathroom curtains, rugs and in the kitchen. Yes I use it in the kitchen (not in the kitchenware) just spray on the kitchen corners and curtains too. It comes in a variety of fragrances such as lavender, cherry blossom, fresh jasmine etc. The smells of all of them are nice, but not too over powering. A little bit goes a long way and it is fairly cost effective.I like how they try and cater for all people with different fragrances. It is meant to be 'not as many chemicals etc etc'. I just think it smells nice and does the job. Well done air wick!

June 08, 2015

Nice perfume that spread easily and stays a long time.

June 17, 2014

Goi price just wish the smell would last much longer

June 30, 2013

This product is great, it does a wonderful job making everything smell great.

August 18, 2012

once you have coupons, you should buy this one. the scent lasts longer

June 11, 2012

I figured that I would give this a try because that price is way more reasonable then similar products of a different brand. It was just OK. I am not by any means rushing out the door to get more. I believe I had lavender and fresh linen sent expecting a light fresh laundry smell before company came to the door but it really had a chemically undertone to me so I found myself just spraying the house to just get rid of it. I may try another sent just because the price was better, but not this particular one.

May 31, 2012

absolutely love it, smell lasts a long time

November 22, 2011

I've bought this product for my home and summer camp and we all just love it. I buy the Cherry Blossom scent which I find heavenly. I prefer Fruity scents and this one hits the mark. Almost makes my mouth water it is so real. This is one of the few scents that I'm allowed to spray when my husband is around - that to me says it all!

June 15, 2010

COOL LINEN & WHITE LILAC FRAGRANCE
The scent of this air freshener is ok...a bit too unnatural though (like cheap perfume, it kind of gives you a headache after awhile). It does last a while and cover up different household smells like cooking or smoke, but I would probably recommend trying one of the other scents, like Magnolia & Cherry Blossom?
I like that this is a somewhat, slightly 'environmentally friendly' approach (the propellant-free trigger). The bottle is also easier to handle.
Some bottles (like Febreze!) are big and chunky - this is tall and thin, so its easy to hold in your hand and spray about.
All in all this is an ok product for what it is, but not my favourite, because of the fragrance.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml