Glade Wax Melts in Vanilla Passionfruit

Glade Wax Melts in Vanilla Passionfruit Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

March 08, 2016

Omg!!! I absolutely love this scent ! Its so sweet, and luxurious. All the glade wax melts are the same price, and sre less expensive thenbsy scentsy wax melts.

February 12, 2016

I bought these thinking they were going to be like the candles and not last very long or have a strong scent. Oh wow, was I ever wrong ! These things smell soooo good ! And just one little cube can scent my whole apartment ! I've only ever tried the Vanilla Passion Fruit, but I plan on trying more of the scents and possibly starting a collection of them. I don't have a glade wax warmer, I use an old liquid potpurri warmer and it works just as well ! Since it is wax, I've also added bits of it to some homemade candles I made instead of adding scented oil to the mix, and it works well too ! Who knew ! Definately pleased with this product !

January 05, 2016

I received this along with the melting pot as a Christmas gift and I have already purchased more because I'm so in love with it. I use this in every room of my house and they last a good amount of time. Also these are a better priced wax compared to others that I have seen and they work just as well. I can't wait to try all the other scents.

October 24, 2015

Such a fantastic scent. Its so nice and fresh. I like to keep it in my powder room at the front enterance.