Glysa Clear Exfoliating Solution
Good

Glysa Clear Exfoliating Solution Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 98 in Beauty Oil

In addition to salicylic and glycolic acids, Glysa Clear Scrub uses finely ground jojoba meal to gently scrub away dead skin cells and excess sebum, and like our Glysa Clear Exfoliating Solution, it will not strip your skin. You just massage the scrub into your skin for about 30 seconds, and then rinse away with warm water. As you massage the scrub into your skin, you will feel some slight stinging. This is nothing to worry about, as it is only the salicylic and glycolic acids working to resurface and renew your complexion.

May 31, 2008

I've only been using this product for a week, but I've alredy seen a reduction in the blackheads on my nose. Every day my skin looks better and better. I learned about this skin care company from the chickadvisor web site and I want to thank the women who took the time to review Beautiful Skin Cosemetics because they convinced me! I went to their web site and was very impressed. They offer wonderful customer service, great prices on a huge selection of products - they have something for everyone! When I called, I spoke to the owner of the company and told her what my skin care concerns were and she recommended products. She was not pushy at all. In fact, she's a real sweetheart. Try it, you'll love it!!!

August 13, 2007

Great Stuff!! Great prices!!

March 20, 2007

I told Tamara about this product and can say that her skin has never looked better. She used Proactive for a long time and ended up with nothing but dried out flaking skin. I am also using the Glysa Clear and can say that it exfoliates very well but doesn't dry out my skin. I saw this company also carries this product in a scrub, so I will probably try that too. So far, everything I have tried from Beautiful Skin Cosmetics has been top notch. My favorite besides the peel is the Hyaluronic Acid Serum II. I swear it makes my skin feel like it did when I was young. As Martha Stewart always says, that is a good thing!

March 20, 2007

I tried these cosmetics after my mom had such great things to say about them. I'm using the 30% peel and love, love, love it! It only takes about three minutes from start to finish and my skin hasnt felt this smooth in like forever. I'm also using the Glysa Clear Exfoliating Solution and it really does unclog my pores and do what is advertised. My skin does not seem as oily and I'm not getting so many blemishes. When I placed my order, I asked for a sample of theGlycolic Everyday Serum and the Hyaluronic Acid Serum II (my mom loves this stuff). After trying the serums I am ordering both this products. The Everyday Serum leaves my skin so smooth and I love the smell. I also like that the H.A. Serum II makes my skin feel soft but not at all greasy. So far I really like these cosmetics because their affordable and they work! The owner of this company told me she is working on making a skin primer for under mineral powders and I will try that too when it goes on their website and let you know how it is.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products