Glysomed Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 326 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Glysomed Hand Cream locks in moisture to relieve and help prevent dry skin. The triple-action formula of Glycerin, Silicone, and Chamomile provides indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore softness, leaving skin feeling silky smooth. Chamomile helps to soothe and calm dry, irritated skin.

March 10, 2017

It's one of the best hand cream i've ever used. i have been using this product for the last 5 years because i was introduced to it by my mother. it never fails to keep my hands moisturized during the winter. A little bit of it goes a long way.

March 10, 2017

As someone who has very dry, itchy skin this product is a LIFE SAVER!!

It usually comes with a bonus purse sized bottle too which is more bang for your buck!

March 09, 2017

This hand cream is amazing. Great for the winter, as my hands tend to get quite dry. I used to use this when I worked as a nurse, and it was great at keeping my hands moisturized after such frequent hand-washing. My husband has cracked skin on his hands, and he hasn't used anything since I introduced him to it. Not greasy at all, so you can still do things with your hands after applying.

March 04, 2017

Glysomed hand cream is another must have product, I keep some in my purse and on my desk.
    Its incredibly effective at moisturizing my hands and since its somewhat thick I feel that I don't have to use a lot. It does not leave my hands feeling sticky or greasy. In addition to my hands, I also use it on my elbows and heels of my feet, its effective on these areas as well. Try it for yourself.

March 04, 2017

Depuis l'arrivée de bébé je me lave et désinfecte les mains tellement souvent que ma peau était devenu ultra sensible et voire même douloureuse. J'ai découvert ce produit miracle qui hydrate ma peau et la protège contre l'assèchement et ce avec une toute petite quantité.

March 01, 2017

I get really dry and cracked hands, especially in the winter months, with vertical cracks that can be quite painful. I have tried a lot of different hand creams and keep coming back to Glysomed as it does a really good job of hydrating whilst absorbing quickly and not being oily.

February 28, 2017

I work in an accounting office and work with paper all day, which dries out my hands something awful! We have a tube of Glysomed in our washroom and is used multiple times a day by all of us in the office. Works miracles! Highly recommend this product!

February 25, 2017

Worth every penny. Finally a lotion that actually works on dry skin. Skin stays hydrated all day. I have always suffered with extremely dry skin and this is the first product I have found that actually works. Unscented formula is great for all occupations.

February 17, 2017

As I am sure everyones hand get dry in winter. Mine do..as well as I have psoriasis. I have tried so many creams..they dont do much. I have used this cream for about 2 years now..nothing comes close to how soft and moisturized my hands feel!

January 31, 2017

Glysomed truly is the best when it comes to finding a solution for dry and chapped hands!

The thick consistency helps to absorb deep into the skin which is great when you need instant relief that lasts! A little goes a long way and I would recommend applying and letting it sit before you start working with your hands- the lotions are greasy for a a few minutes after applying. It has a mild scent which is great if you want to sleep at night without the smell of hand cream keeping you up! Last but not least, they staying power is quite impressive. I apply and hours later when I go to wash my hands, I can feel the lotion!

I love it because I'm constantly dealing with files and paperwork and am quite clumsy which leads to endless paper cuts. Glysomed is my saviour.

I definitely recommend to anyone who's constantly having to sanitize or dunking their hands in water all day or just looking for a deep moisturizing cream.