Good Things Micellar Water
Good

Good Things Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #360 out of 978 in Facial Cleansers

March 09, 2016

I LOVE this micellar water. I was hesitant to try it because I was unsure about how I felt about scented waters but I really love it! Even if I didn't care for the scent (but I do, it smells amazing!) I would still re-purchase because of the product. It really takes off all my makeup - including waterproof mascara and it doesn't burn my eyes! My skin feels great after and I often getaway with just using this in the morning. The only thing I dont like about this product is that I have to rely on Winners/Marshalls stocking it. I wish it was more easily accessible.

January 31, 2016

I have given this product multiple tries and it has failed to win me over. I like using micellar water to remove my makeup, especially on those nights when I am too tired to wash my face & just want a quick, easy way to remove makeup. I can't do that with this product because it stings my eyes and leaves a greasy residue, causing me to have to wash my face anyway (even though it says that you do not have to rinse after using it). The only positive thing that I can say about this product is that it does smell really good.