• GOSH Cosmetics Effect Powder
  • GOSH Cosmetics Effect Powder

GOSH Cosmetics Effect Powder Reviews

Ranked #964 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

April 02, 2015

Love these for a pop of colour on the eyelid.

August 24, 2014

Nice pigments and colour range. Packaging makes it a pleasure to work with.

Honestly, the NYC shadow dusts have more pigment.

August 05, 2014

Lots of pigmentation, lost of nice soft or electric colors. Perfect for formal or edgier event.

Just a trick, do your eyes before your foundation with these, to be sure to take off all the excess that fall on your cheeks. It will provide alots of trouble.

July 20, 2014

So sheer and beautiful. I have the pearl shade. Great container- won't spill everywhere- has great delivery system. Nice small particles. Big fan- will try more colours when they go on sake again.

September 19, 2012

I LOVE these shadows!! I have about 15 colours and I want more! They're pretty good for the price (FYI Some Shoppers Drug Marts are blowing the discontinued colours out for as low as $2 each!!!)
They stay on all day (with a good eye primer!) and the colour pigment is unbelievable. They only downside to these is they're a bit messy as the container is kinda crappy. But overall I need more of these. My fav colurs are Meringue and White Diamond. As a freelance makeup artist, I use these all the time on my brides and they love them too! =)