Granola Almond Crunch Shreddies Reviews

Ranked #266 out of 322 in Cereal

October 01, 2016

Les céréales sont très bonnes au goût ,mais se ne sont pas mes préféré sur le marché. Bon format et rapide à préparer le matin. Les céréales sont bien croquantes.

October 01, 2016

My ratings may be a little confusing. I wasn't a big fan of it. Didn't like the taste of it at all. But I will be honest and say that the price was amazing and that's why I tried it. The quality was fantastic. Just didn't like the taste.

September 13, 2016

Wasn't my favourite breakfast!! I love granola and i love shreddies but i dont think this really worked - the mix wasnt really for me! Not the worst i have tried but wouldnt have them again!!

September 29, 2015

Love these, great as a snack in a zip lock bag or with milk!

September 29, 2015

Granola Amound Crunch was interesting and I really enjoyed eating it as a topping on yougart rather than as a cearal just didn't work for me but then to each his own.

Granola Almond Crunch Shreddies;

I did not like this combination.
Shreddies is an okay cereal on its own but together no....
too much granola almond flavour.

Did not enjoy......this combination was not the greatest!

September 08, 2014

I like to eat the cereal on its own, but its not my favourite. I do, however, like these in other recipes. My Mom adds them to a homemade trailmix and it is AMAZING! They are also really good crushed up and made into squares like rice crispies

August 12, 2013

These were pretty good, not my favourite but not bad at all

July 19, 2013

I enjoy Shreddies and really enjoyed the new flavour - Granola Almond Crunch!
I was able to buy this box of cereal on sale at a local grocery store (really cheaply to try) and now I wish I bought more!
It's very filling and has great flavour!

March 07, 2013

I wasn't really a fan of the original shreddies, but I've fallen in love with their flavoured ones !
I loved the honey ones, and these basically taste like those with vanilla and almond flavours mixed into it - it's a combination of my favourite flavours in one awesome cereal !
They taste amazing and are my most repurchased cereal of all time.
I can't help but sound like a cheesy commercial when trying to describe how much I love these !

jayvelyn926 added a new review for