Grateful Body Dry Skin Basics Set

Grateful Body Dry Skin Basics Set Reviews

1 review
Ranked #741 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

September 24, 2011

Hydrating Cleanse: I love this cleanser, it almost feels creamy, its not soapy or foamy. My skin felt really clean after and not dried out like some cleansers leave your skin feeling after.

Toner - Dry to Normal Skin: Some toners dry out your skin, this one doesn't. It has moisturizers in it. I have noticed my skin feels more hydrated and firm since using this product. What I also liked about this toner was that it comes in a spray bottle, which is really convenient for misting on your face.

Moisturizer For Dry Skin: I think this is my new favorite moisturizer! And it also comes in a spray bottle. Before applying my makeup, I always use a moisturizer first and let it soak in before applying foundation. This moisturizer is fantastic compared to other's I have tried. I don't have little dry patches on my cheeks anymore. This product took them away!

All the products are very light weight, work wonderfully and have a lovely herbal smell. My skin has never felt or looked better since using this set. As you know I am also impressed because their products are cruelty free and 100% natural! Grateful body definitely has a new fan in me.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye