Great value popcorn

Ranked #785 out of 1061 in Snacks

Taste

Nutritional value

October 25, 2016

I love using my Air Popper to make a big bowl of popcorn for movie night, or just a small bowl for a snack.

This Popping Corn by Great Value is awesome. I have been buying it forever it seems, and my Mom is the one who got me to try it. She said " Why pay so much money because the bag says Orvil?", and I totally agree !

I buy the 1 kg bag for $1.57 from Wamart. I can't believe how affordable that is, and the quality is great. Every time I pop a bowl, I see maybe 5 un-popped kernels, that's it. They kernels that do pop are big and fluffy and don't burn. I did recently buy a new popper, but my Mom's popper is 5 years old and she pops the great value kernels and same thing, she says they are excellent.

I recommend this Popping Corn by Great Value, and hope you try it out, you will be satisfied with both good popcorn and saving good money!

Taste

Nutritional value

June 12, 2015

As far as snack food goes, this is a win. I air pop it on the stove, and 5 1/2 cups is only 180 calories and has 7!g of fibre. You can't ask for better than that in a late night snack food.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil