Green Beaver Apres Ski Winter Body Lotion

Green Beaver Apres Ski Winter Body Lotion Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1255 out of 1414 in Body Lotions & Creams

Highly moisturizing botanical emollients sink deep into the skin leaving it silky soft and comfortable. Soothing colloidal oatmeal instantly relieves itchy feeling skin. Suitable for eczema and psoriasis proned skin.Our products are safe for the whole family including babies.100% NATURAL, BIODEGRADABLE, VEGAN AND GLUTEN-FREEThey do not contain:Paraben or hydantoin preservatives, sulfate detergents, artificial aromas, fragrances or dyes, phthalates, quaternium, EDTA, propylene glycol or petrolatum.

January 01, 2009

Well, I didn't go skiing, but I went to Winnipeg. It was -20 to -40 for 2 weeks solid and this lotion was my skin's salvation. I received this from Green Beaver to review about a month ago but didn't test it until I went home for Christmas since our wimpy Toronto winters don't compare. I was in the perfect test environment because Winterpeg is cold and dry.

Normally my legs would be dry, itchy and flaking in Winnipeg in the winter, but this lotion kept my skin hydrated and healthy. Zero dryness or itching and I was even able to use it on my face for extra protection without breaking out. The smell takes a bit of getting used to. To me it smelled like a mix of oatmeal and rosemary, which isn't bad, but unusual. This lotion is said to be good for eczema and psoriasis prone skin.

Green Beaver is a Canadian company that makes organic and all natural products. The founders are a husband and wife team who became concerned with the chemicals and preservatives found in products around their home and decided to do something about it. Both have science degrees and worked in chemical and pharmaceutical industries so they were able to apply this knowledge to their products. The Green Beaver is available at many health food stores across Canada as well as online.

This Winter Body Lotion contains:
Purified water, vegetable glycerine and emulsifiers, shea butter, sunflower oil, grapefruit seed extract, oat kernel extract, cocoa butter, rosemary oil, vegetable allantoin, mineral salt, extracts of oregano, thyme, cinnamon, rosemary, lavender and goldenseal root.