• Green Beaver Cilantro-Mint Toothpaste
  • Green Beaver Cilantro-Mint Toothpaste

Green Beaver Cilantro-Mint Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 133 in Toothpastes

Our natural toothpastes are made with plants & minerals. Unlike toothpaste with fluoride, children under the age of 6 years of age can safely swallow our natural toothpastes (including toddlers). Furthermore, our toothpastes are made with real flavours without any chemically engineered synthetic flavours (or dyes), making it better for us and our environment! The toothpastes contain natural antibacterial agents such as Xylitol, lemon and tea tree extracts. Xylitol occurs naturally in fruits and vegetables, including berries, apples, and plums. According to Health Canada, "studies have indicated that xylitol in particular may actually help to prevent tooth decay".It also contains natural mineral whiteners such as Silica and calcium carbonate, natural breath fresheners like aromatic and refreshing herbs. We also add Calcium ascorbate, which contributes to the normal development and maintenance of teeth and gums. Available in five natural flavours from Mother Nature’s garden: Frosty Mint, Star Anise, Zesty Orange, Green Apple, and Cilantro Mint.

September 01, 2016

I LOVE this toothpaste. I had been searching for a natural toothpaste for awhile and couldn't settle on one I liked. But this brand is great, reasonably priced & natural ingredients. I've tried this flavour as well as the star of anise and both are great. Highly recommend.

December 29, 2010

I try to purchase products that are natural and from Canadian companies. Green Beaver is a Canadian company that produces a lot of fantastic vegan products. I initially picked this up because I'm not a fan of most of the overpowering minty flavored toothpastes out there. The cilantro is great, it is really fresh and natural tasting without being overpowering. It cleans my teeth just as well as any other toothpaste out there without all of the additives, and the price is very reasonable. Has a great texture too, some of the other natural brands that I've tried have been very thick.The only thing that some individuals might not like is that it is not whiting. Overall another great product from Green Beaver!