Good

Green Beaver Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #857 out of 992 in Facial Cleansers

Purifying grapefruit enzymes gently dissolve and remove impurities. Our unique foaming aloe gel will soothe and leave your skin hydrated. Enriched with chamomile to help calm irritated skin. Suitable for sensitive or troubled skin including eczema and psoriasis prone skin, as the citrus extract makes it a natural antibacterial solution and the aloe has anti-inflammatory properties. Light-textured, non-greasy and fragrance-free. For best results, apply our aloe & green tea moisturizer after rinsing.Our products are safe for the whole family including babies.100% NATURAL, BIODEGRADABLE, AND GLUTEN-FREEThey do not contain:Paraben or hydantoin preservatives, sulfate detergents, artificial aromas, fragrances or dyes, phthalates, quaternium, EDTA, propylene glycol or petrolatum.

August 14, 2016

Beaver is a natural facial cleaning product . Light lemon smell to it . The first time I used it . My face felt so clean and not oily at all . I liked this product. When I do purchased it I buy it on line at well.ca . Less cheaper what they sell them in natural store

May 28, 2015

The Green Beaver Facial Cleanser is the best cleanser I've ever used. I had been using the GB moisturizer for a long time and decided to try the cleanser and I'm very glad I did! My face feels so clean after I use it, it doesn't leave my skin feeling dried out. I recommend anyone to give this cleanser a try!

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food