Good

Green Giant Frozen Mixed Vegetables Reviews

Ranked #1167 out of 2329 in Grocery

January 26, 2017

This product has great taste and texture, it is not mushy or tasteless. I use this regularly, especially in soups, stews and I add it into some of my pasta dishes also.

July 13, 2016

I always keep a bag of these in my freezer! They're cheap, and easy to cook (just steam!) They are very inexpensive and last forever. I throw these in shepherds pie, as a side dish, in the dog's food...so many uses! This particular mix contains peas, carrots, corn and green beans. Very versatile - and a personal favorite of mine to throw in chicken pot pie! I find Green Giant brand to be far superior to other brands - the veggies are high quality, crunchy and delicious.

February 29, 2016

Green Giant Frozen Mixed Vegetables is a staple in my freezer. It cooks quickly in soups, broth or in a pot of boiling water. I usually serve it as a side with just a bit of salt and slice of butter. I also like to add it to pasta or casserole. These frozen veggies are very versatile.

May 01, 2015

You can always find these on sale for super cheap. I love these to add to soups, stews, and rice dishes.

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Robax Platinum

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar