Green Giant Valley Selections Cheddar Pasta with Vegetables Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 130 in Frozen Entrees

Green Giant Whole Spear Asparagus, 15-Ounce Tins (Pack of 12) are picked at the peak of perfection and frozen or canned fast to preserve the simple goodness nature intended. This Whole Spear Asparagus are farm-fresh taste that can be enjoyed year round. This is a product of the USA.

February 02, 2016

Great for a quick side dish only down fall is needs more flavor.

January 29, 2016

I did not like this product. The taste was not good. The flavour was bland.

July 01, 2015

This is so gross.. you can make this from scratch & it tastes way better and healthier for you.

July 01, 2015

I was very disapointed in these. They looked nothing like the picture. Very watery, and all the vegetables and paste all turned to much and broke apart. There was no cheddar taste at all.

August 08, 2014

great tasting quick meal, doesnt make much so i find my self making 3 or 4 bags of it.

September 28, 2013

Quick and easy meal to make. The taste is wonderful.

June 20, 2012

This is one tasty side dish! Yummy and cheesy! goes from freezer to microwave to table in minutes and your good to go for any dinner. Also makes for a tasty lunch just on its own. Goes great with anything and is pretty tasty!

June 12, 2012

So good! Could use a little more cheddar but a quick dollop of cheeze wiz does the trick. My kids eat up every bite and it's so quick and easy! A very popular side dish at my house, goes great with just about any meat dish I make. Will buy again and again.

March 20, 2012

After I had tried one of the other Green Giant vegetables and pasta blends I notice they had the same vegetable blend, broccoli, carrots and corn with pasta, but the pasta was the color and flavour of cheddar cheese. I love cheese, so I pick it up to try and when I got home I cooked it right up. I browned up some chicken peaces, and then added the Cheddar Pasta with vegetables and mixed Campbell’s Cheddar and broccoli soup with some water and added that to the pan. I let that simmer for a few minutes, until the veggies were soft. My family ate it right up just like they had with the other green giant vegetable pasta mix recipe I had made the week before. It was so good and on a cold night when you’re in a rush to get dinner on the table it was the prefect meal to make. If you haven’t tried Green Giants Valley Selections Cheddar Pasta with Vegetables yet you really should. The veggies are fresh and the cheddar pasta is delicious!