Green Works Natural Bathroom Cleaner

Green Works Natural Bathroom Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #367 out of 376 in Household Cleaning Products

January 22, 2016

I love that this product is easy to use, cleans really well AND is 99% naturally derived.

February 25, 2015

Love this product it the cleaner i buy every time. I like how it doesn't smell like your average cleaner and like how it is easy on your hands :)

July 21, 2013

I can not count the number of green or natural bathroom cleaners i have tried and this product works better then any of the other products i have tried at a much lower cost. I find you need to use double to triple the amount of a normal cleaner to get the same results but it does work. Having to use so much of it does effect the price point but if it is on sale and you use a coupon you can get it for a reasonable price. I really like the smell and how it doesn't give off strong chemical odors.

Like all shower cleaners you spray this on... use lots and lots of this though... then leave it for 15 mins and let the cleaner do the work... if you don't then you are the cleaner doing the work by scrubbing and working up a sweat... you payed for it so let it work for you.

1.5/5

July 04, 2012

I bought it on sale with coupons and have used it a few times. It works ok BUT, it does not disinfect. If you check the website they also will admit that they don't disinfect either. I won't be buying this product again.

November 04, 2010

I have used most of the Green Works line and find all the products work just as well if not better than the less "green" options available.

The product has a pleasant citrusy scent and does its job well. The ingredients are from naturally derived sources and are biodegradable. Really, what more do you want?

I recommend the whole Green Works line! Although through my job at ChickAdvisor I have often received freebies from brands, I did not get anything from Green Works and instead purchase them full price on my own. Yup, they're that good.