Good

Harbor ET X-08 2000DPI Adjustable 2.4G Wireless Professional Gaming Mouse Reviews

1 review
Ranked #169 out of 616 in Electronics

April 05, 2016

This wireless mouse makes a good first impression. It comes in a very secure case with foam padding, so there's no chance it might be broken or damaged in transit.

The design of this mouse is very striking and I actually really liked the look of it. It fit comfortably in my hand, and after using it for a few hours straight I had no discomfort at all. The mouse does use a battery, which I'm not a fan of, but that information is available when you buy the mouse, so it shouldn't come as a surprise. Still, if I had one major negative to list for/this product, it would be the fact that you will need to keep replacing the battery, as it cannot be charged.

The mouse was very responsive when I was using it, and controls on it allow you to adjust the sensitivity on the fly, why is a great feature for a gaming mouse. The only issue is that there is not indicator of what sensitivity the mouse is on, so you have to keep testing it as you switch. I found myself wishing it had some kind of indicator while I was using it.

The USB that connect the mouse is the small piece sticking out on the underneath and I was a little worried that I would have problems with it reading my movement as my tower is on a higher shelf and my mouse is located on a pull-out lower keyboard shelf, so I was really happy that it never struggled to stay connected or read my movements considering the small size of the receiver.

Other than that, I had no issues with this mouse.

Pros:
- Easy to set-up.
- Comfortable.
- Nice design.
- Great connectivity.

Cons:
- Battery must be replaced eventually, compared to a wired or rechargeable mouse.

If you need a good gaming mouse that looks cool, fits your hand well, and can be adjusted on the fly, this product will more than meet your needs.

----------------------------------

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender