Hard Candy Glamoflauge Foundation Reviews

Ranked #225 out of 595 in Foundation

September 23, 2016

To be completely honest I do not like this product. I try to avoid using it unless I have no other foundation left. I find that it does have good coverage, however it feels so thick that its just uncomfortable. It leaves your skin looking very cakey and powdery and it is hard to blend any other product in with this foundation, it just feels very heavy.

May 04, 2016

Not the best but not the worst foundation. I mix it with another foundation i have that is too dark for my porcelain skintone. When used alone, it does not hold really well... i bought this because i know that Hard Candy is a cheap, cruelty free brand and i needed a cheap decent foundation. anyway my sister is always using it so i might get through the bottle :)

1.5/5

April 04, 2016

I really wanted to love this product because, of how difficult it is to find pale shades. I'm very pale but I still like to have a bit of skin tone in my white complexion. & This really had the perfect answer for my colour needs.
But that's where it ended.

This foundation literally Never sets. Ever. No matter how much you bled or what you use to blend it with. & it doesn't matter how much or how little you use.
It cakes up completely with a powder. It rubs off on everything, creases in lines you didn't know you had, & if you touch it at all you leave finger prints & smudges on your face.
I don't know how this works for any one in reality. I even have a hard time mixing it into other foundations. As the never set factor leaks threw every time.

March 17, 2016

WOW this foundation is amazing! It isn't too thick and has amazing colour. I find that it covers well and gives you an even colour all over. Works well for covering scars.

February 09, 2016

I had previously tried the concealer and assumed the foundation would be of the same general opacity and caliber. When I applied it, it felt literally oily. I have very dry skin so it was a very strange surprise. In addition, the product oxidized into a very unflattering shade and because it was so greasy it did not last without sliding and creasing, even when set with powder.

July 28, 2015

I don't know, I was expecting more of this for some reason? I've heard people say good things about it. The colour selection of skin tones is not great. I picked the one that looked like my skin tone in the bottle (since there was no testers around) and it made me look like a ghost when I put it on, meanwhile the next shade darker looked way too dark. I have dry skin, and this did not work at all on my skin. It ended up being very flakey and cakey looking. This would probably work best on someone with normal to oily skin though. The price is good, but unfortunately besides that I did not really find this to be good for me.

July 01, 2015

I don't know why this foundation doesn't do it for me, seems to work well for almost everyone else but it feels super oily on my skin. It even seemed to separate on my skin and go super blotchy. Not at all a good look. The shade selection is seriously lacking, you have to just grab one that comes closest to your skin colour.

June 17, 2015

I love hard candy cosmetics they are reasonably priced and work very well. I really liked this foundation it worked great on my face

June 17, 2015

Wow! I bought this on a whim and will definitely be purchasing again. It works better than any high end expensive brand I have tried and costs less than $10.

June 01, 2015

This is a very thick foundation, but when you blend it in it doesn't feel cakey or too heavy. Great coverage, although the formula works the best using your fingers instead of a brush or sponge.