Good

Hard Candy Nail Polish in Crush on Amethyst Reviews

1 review
Ranked #789 out of 1457 in Nail Polish

October 19, 2014

This is the first shade of this nail polish that I've used, and I have to say, I'm impressed. 625 Crush on Amethyst is light purpley-grey in colour and is comprised of tons of micro shimmer pieces. Although the bottle looks small upon first glance, the nail polish is high quality and 1.5 coats is all you need for an opaque look! It doesn't go on as a clear top coat with some sparkles strewn in there like other sparkly polishes -- the shade you see peeking through the bottle is exactly the way it shows up on your nails! For a drug store polish this is an extremely great bargain -- I only paid $3.98 for this polish plus tax at my local Walmart, and I'm super impressed. After about 5 days of wear it did begin to chip a bit, but for the price (and since I usually change up my polish about once a week anyway) I was happy with it. Hard Candy has a ton of beautiful shades and I will definitely be purchasing a new bottle of a different polish the next time I find myself at the mall. I also really love how they don't test on animals! I would totally recommend this polish.

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette

Where's everyone from?

Emerald City

Sausage Party

LeaLeaRose has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

NGreco added a new review for
    Levana Astra