Hard Candy Sheer Envy Shine- Free Primer

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Shine- Free Primer Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 324 in Primer

July 01, 2016

It does the job I guess. it makes my face "shine free" as the name implies and I find my makeup does last a bit longer with this as opposed to no primer at all, but it's nothing to rave about.
It has a very silicone feel to it, I personally find it feels kind of heavy on the skin, It doesn't really effect the appearance of my makeup though, I have primers that make my skin look pore-less and super smooth, this one makes no difference which I don't like.
If I leave it on for longer than 8 hours I will start to break out, every time. Which I feel kind of defeats the purpose of a product meant to make makeup last a long time.
I'd pass on this one. There are so many drugstore alternatives that work so much better for about the same price.

March 31, 2016

I have extremely oily/shiny skin and this primer reduces shine, helps my makeup stick, and lasts all day! I've tried more expensive primers and I can honestly say this one is easily as good as other, higher-end products. It's low-cost, effective, and I can't live without it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone! (I even asked for this for Christmas, it makes a great stocking stuffer!) If you want velvet-smooth, matte skin, this is definitely the product for you!

March 08, 2016

I've oily/combination skin and have found this primer to be pretty effective in controlling my shine for approximately 6-8 hours or so depending on the weather conditions. It's easy to apply, non-greasy, and has a comfortable texture that I don't notice on my skin once it sets. The setting time is a bit lengthy but I think it's worth it. Packaging is great, a squeeze tube that's easy to use. The price is phenomenal, other companies would charge +20$ for this kind of product so I love that aspect of it.

February 10, 2016

I have been using this primer for about 3 weeks now I can definitely say I will be purchasing this again. It helps minimize shine while giving a smooth canvas to apply my foundation to.

January 04, 2016

After spending over $30 for a tube of high end primer every few months for years for my oily skin, I discovered this for under $10!! And I think it works even better than the expensive stuff! I love the silky feel of this, the smooth texture it leaves on my face and nevermind the fact it actually does what it's supposed to by absorbing oil all day long. Wonderful product!