Heinz Tartar Sauce Reviews

Ranked #1743 out of 2312 in Grocery

Heinz Tartar Sauce;

I will pass
I prefer other authentic private brands of tartar sauce
this one was too fake tasting, didn't seem real, too soft, not enough flavour.

I prefer going and having tartar sauce from private "mom and pop restaurants"

heinz nothing special

March 01, 2016

I love this for my fish and chips, or sometimes in a sandwich. I've been buying this for some time now; the only one I do buy.I trust and like Heinz products. I do make myown mostly, but when I buy, I buy this one.

March 01, 2016

I am not a big fan of this tarter sauce at all. We had a stormday yesterday and my daughter wanted fishsticks for luch. My husband had bought the wrong bottle of tarter sauce and all we had was the Heinz. To me it tastes like sandwich spread or mayo mixed with relish. Not something that I will buy again. I am disappointed because normally Heinz products are very tasty

January 28, 2016

Great price but awful taste. IT's really bland and just blech. It's worth paying more for something that actually tastes good or making your own.

June 10, 2015

This is the one I usually get, it tastes like.....tartar sauce. There are some that just taste of vinegar but this one is pretty good. Its not very expensive.

May 05, 2015

Heinz Tartar Sauce is really good, it has a nice flavour and it is perfect for dipping fish sticks in or deep fried battered fish YUM. It is very convenient and nice to have in the fridge.

May 05, 2015

Heinz tartar sauce in this plastic squeeze bottle is horrible. It tastes like it's been sitting there for years. The ingredients don't taste like a tartar sauce should taste. It's just a big glob of messiness. I didn't like it and won't buy it again.

May 05, 2015

I just have to have #Heinz #Tartar #Sauce when I make homemade Fish and Chips. It really helps bring out and enhance the flavor of the fish. It is really delicious, creamy, a bit of tartness and a bit of sweet. Great price also.

May 04, 2015

I'm a huge fan of Heinz but this tartar sauce is a miss. It just doesn't taste right. It's unfortunate because for me Heinz is synonymous with great taste. The aftertaste of this product is unpleasant. Not a hit with my family.

May 04, 2015

I don't recommend this to others because it has a after taste and is sweet. heinz adds to much sugar