Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Mousse

Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Mousse Reviews

Ranked #1414 out of 2201 in Hair Care

Weightless, body-boosting, volumizing mousse fused with white nectarine & pink coral flower extracts. It will give your style a lift and hold it free and full all day long.

December 23, 2016

Good product especially for the price. It gave my hair volume but don't use too much as your hair will get stiff and sticky. Its a nice fresh smell too.

February 12, 2016

I was actually surprised by this product because it is on the lower end but it worked quite well for my hair. It didn't leave it feeling greasy either right away.

February 12, 2016

I always have to have mousse in my hair after blowdrying. And I always want a product that smells amazing. This mousse gives me the body and beachy wave that I look for with an effortless easy hairstyle. The price point you can't beat for something that smells this good.

March 11, 2015

Smells nice, holds the hair, not heavy.

March 11, 2015

This is my favourite hair mousse. They smell amazing and dont leave your hair sticky or weighed down. I use this daily and it makes my hair smell great. The price is very reasonable too.

June 18, 2014

Love this! Works great on my fine hair and doesn't weigh it down so that it feels dirty. Great smell too!

June 17, 2014

Excellent product, this mousse provides lasting volume in my hair without making it feel like it has product in it.

May 19, 2014

I have fine, limp hair and a lot of it that just hangs there. This product boosts me up without weighing down my hair at the crown. Love it!

March 04, 2011

Great price for a great product! It gives me the boost I need for a great deal. It isn't too heavy either, smell is great to top it off!

January 11, 2011

This stuff is great! Im a stay at home mom and i dont have the time to style my hair! I just throw the mouse in my hair after showering and then blow dry! looks great with out spending hours on my hair :)