Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Mousse

Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Mousse Reviews

Ranked #1398 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Weightless, body-boosting, volumizing mousse fused with white nectarine & pink coral flower extracts. It will give your style a lift and hold it free and full all day long.

February 12, 2016

I was actually surprised by this product because it is on the lower end but it worked quite well for my hair. It didn't leave it feeling greasy either right away.

February 12, 2016

I always have to have mousse in my hair after blowdrying. And I always want a product that smells amazing. This mousse gives me the body and beachy wave that I look for with an effortless easy hairstyle. The price point you can't beat for something that smells this good.

March 11, 2015

Smells nice, holds the hair, not heavy.

March 11, 2015

This is my favourite hair mousse. They smell amazing and dont leave your hair sticky or weighed down. I use this daily and it makes my hair smell great. The price is very reasonable too.

June 18, 2014

Love this! Works great on my fine hair and doesn't weigh it down so that it feels dirty. Great smell too!

June 17, 2014

Excellent product, this mousse provides lasting volume in my hair without making it feel like it has product in it.

May 19, 2014

I have fine, limp hair and a lot of it that just hangs there. This product boosts me up without weighing down my hair at the crown. Love it!

March 04, 2011

Great price for a great product! It gives me the boost I need for a great deal. It isn't too heavy either, smell is great to top it off!

January 11, 2011

This stuff is great! Im a stay at home mom and i dont have the time to style my hair! I just throw the mouse in my hair after showering and then blow dry! looks great with out spending hours on my hair :)

August 10, 2009

This is my tip for girls with hair like mine: wavy, frizzy, thick, and sometimes poufy! After shampooing, towel dry your hair, use your favourite anti-frizz serum (I like John Frieda or Paul Mitchell) then comb your hair with a wide-tooth comb. My hair goes half-way down my back and I use just under a softball sized glob of this mousse, then scrunch and work it into my hair starting from the ends and working up. After that don't touch it and you will get soft, shiny and greatlooking beach-tousled hair! I love this mousse because it doesn't make my hair crunchy but still helps it to hold its shape. This styling method probably works with any mousse but herbal essences body envy is my favourite!

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml