H.I.M istry AHA Clearing Pads

H.I.M istry AHA Clearing Pads Reviews

1 review
Ranked #352 out of 645 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

July 01, 2014

I will admit that this line was not originally marketed to women in the first place, but to encourage men to take a more active part in their skin care. However, it was on sale at Winners here, and I was looking for an AHA treatment, so this intrigued me. It was more expensive than buying an Alpha Hydrox lotion,but its convenience and portability factors made it an attractive option.

This was a dark clear jar of about 30 pads soaked in a 10% AHA solution. Researching further, the ingredients that were listed on the jar were all helpful and beneficial. I had tested the PH, and it was between 3 and 4, which meant that it was capable of effective exfoliation. The pads themselves were slightly textured, which may encourage some extra sloughing of dead skin cells - but might be a bit too rough for a chemical exfoliator. There is a scent, but nothing offensive - perhaps a bit medicinal?

I have been using this for about 4 months every night after cleansing. I usually use one side for one night and the other side for the next night. The pads seem to pick up whatever my cleanser had left behind and make my skin soft and smooth.

I do like the results, and I will continue using them as part of my skin care routine.

Greys Anatomy

Nipozzano Red wine

Masi Costasera Amorone 2011

Giella Cosmetics

Nicole0953 added a new review for
    Romantic Bear

Sarb added a new review for
    Nike Air Max Thea