Amazing

Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 389 in Concealer

July 01, 2015

Loved how multipurpose it is, very easy to use on scars and under the eyes without creasing. Very expensive, but very easy to use with little blending needed, which helps on days when I do not have time to ensure my blending is seamless. It is very expensive and I do think there are other products that can provide the same benefits without the heavy cost.

October 23, 2014

Since I was trying out the hourglass foundation products, it seemed to make sense to try the concealer as well. I like this product but I'm not sure that it's better than other concealer products I've tried. This concealer does a good job of hiding dark circles. I purchased it in Sand, which works well with their Beige foundations in both formulas. It has a drier consistency than other cream/stick concealer products, so you have to pat it down where you need it and really blend out the edges. Like I said, it's ok, but I think it's not the best.