Huggies Snug & Dry Baby Diapers Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

HUGGIES diapers have the Breathe Dry System -- a highly breathable cover that lets fresh air in to help keep baby's skin dry. Meanwhile, the Leak Lock System quickly draws moisture away from baby's sensitive skin into the absorbent core to help stop leaks and keep baby happy. Only HUGGIES Snug and Dry diapers have all-around stretch for a super-snug fit. Plus new LeakLock captures moisture better than before. Manufactured by Kimberly Clark in the US, a recent recipient of the United Way of America Summit Award for their charitable contributions throughout the world. Huggies diapers contain mild cosmetic ingredients to help keep skin soft and healthy-looking: petrolatum, ozokerite.

May 18, 2016

I tried the two most popular diaper brands and Pampers is my favorite. These diapers are super absorbant and rarely leak. They fit very well too. I just wish they had an indicator that tells you when the diaper is wet.

0.5/5

May 15, 2016

I hate it, its expensive and not even worth it. Its so rough on my baby's skin and it leaks after each pee. I don't recommend it and i will never buy it again because it has a very poor quality

January 06, 2016

c'est ma meilleure marque de couches
mon bébé est tjs confortable meme apres 12h de sommil avec la meme couche
que demander de plus
y'a souvent des coupons avec c'est génial :)

October 09, 2015

I like huggies, but like pampers I only buy when on sale. These tend to be leaky for me. Also pricey, but again they are soft diapers.

September 24, 2015

I love these diapers during the day. My daughter isn't on solids yet and the fold at the back really helps to keep messes in. I prefer Pampers at night though because I find these don't absorb quite as well. I don't mind having two kinds of diapers around because Huggies offers more per pack and tends to have more high-value coupons available. Not sure why the price says they cost over $60...

July 28, 2015

I love this diaper. Huggies is the only kind that my baby can use, and this diaper works perfect for her!

May 30, 2015

Even though I'm not a fan of huggies wipes, the diapers are a different story. Definitely exceeded my expectations. Never had an issue with blow outs. The diapers always kept the mess contained!

May 04, 2015

Not a huge fan of Huggies. They have a good price point but I don't really like the design and my son leaked out of them a few times. Not fun to clean up poop in the middle of the night. Prefer pampers swaddlers.

September 02, 2014

Work well and don't leak to often. And you can get a good bang for your buck if you buy on sale for the big box

May 27, 2014

I really like these diapers. My daughter has very sensitive skin and these diapers do not irritate her in any way. They fit great, even when she squirms all over the place. I had previously used other brands and had leakage with almost every dirty diaper (lots of laundry and stain remover was needed). Now, she rarely has leakage which has helped a lot with the laundry!