Hydrasense Baby Nasal Care  easy dose

Hydrasense Baby Nasal Care easy dose Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

June 02, 2016

I got a sample of this product at a baby expo and thought I would never use it. One day my baby was congested and thought I'd give it a whirl. It takes a bit to work on a baby and I feel bad adding drops to their nose but it did make the nose run and flush all the boogers and congestion out.

February 24, 2016

These drops are amazing!!! Our son had a cold and our doctor recommended these drops and they helped clear up the stuffiness. He got over his cold fairly quickly after using these drops.

February 18, 2016

These nasal drops are so easy to apply. When winter comes around these are very handy. Really helps my girls breathe better, when their stuffed up. A bit expensive, but worth every penny!

January 11, 2016

after trying the hydrasense baby gentle mist and didn't really liking it I got the easy done and they work great but it is a two people job. Just tilt the baby's head and squeeze the bottle in the nose and it will come out the other nostril and repeat on the other side. I love that it is individually package so I can have it in my diaper bag mess free. It's work wonders and will recommend it to everyone !