iPad Mini 4 Screen Protector, Spigen

iPad Mini 4 Screen Protector, Spigen Reviews

1 review
Ranked #171 out of 319 in Accessories

November 13, 2015

I've never used a screen protector before that's so intent on making sure there's no dust stuck under it and that's a good thing! This screen protector comes with a lens wipe to wipe over the product AND dust removing stickers to clean up left over dust afterwards. The dust removing stickers are super handy as I have three cats and the fur does tend to drift about. By the time I was done following the instructions there was no hair or dust on my screen.

The screen itself was super easy to apply with extremely clear instructions. They provide a 'squeegee' to clean out any leftover bubbles, but I only had a few due to following the instructions to the letter. Easily the best screen protector I've ever tried.

NOTE: This will only fit an iPad mini 4.