ivory bar soap Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

October 22, 2016

This has been the only bar soap I have used in a very long time. I love that it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have an overpowering scent. Great value for money.

September 21, 2016

I used ivory bar soap every time I shower which is twice a day. I find sometimes my skin is a little dry but for the most part it moisturizes and cleans well. It's also gentle enough to use on my baby.

July 20, 2016

This soap is a classic , I love the smell . The soap leaves my skin soft and smelling fresh. Ivory bars are small and long lasting. Great quality soap at a very low price. I have a ton of this soap stocked up .

June 20, 2016

I have a very sensitive skin and I tried everything. Ivory is the only soap that doesn't ich. love it
it leaves my skin feeling smoth and the sent is very natural. not the grandma perfume sent you get with other soap bars.

April 22, 2016

Been using this soap since I was a kid. Very effective, lightly scented, not very expensive and typically available anywhere. The only soap I can use that doesn't affect my skin allergies or allergy to scented products

March 08, 2016

This soap had a really nice scent ,it lathered up really well,my only concern was the soapy residue it left behind on my skin and my face felt very dry and tight. It is not a great soap in my opinion, there are so many brands out there that have better quality. I think I will pass on this one.

February 29, 2016

We have been using Ivory soap in our household since my boys were little. it is gentle and easy on everyones skin and is not too strongly scented. It leasves you feeling clena and fresh and is good for every age and gender. We even took a travel sized ne with us when we travelled to Europe. It is great if you have skin sensitivites since it is so mild. It is also very affordable.

February 21, 2016

I have always used ivory bar soap and like the fresh smell after a hot shower. It doesn't seem to leave any residue on my skin either and bith cleanses and rinses well. I don't find it drying but do make a habit of moisturizing after each use. The price is very reasonable and I usually stock up when it goes on sale or when I have a coupon.

February 12, 2016

By far my favourite. This product offers a nostalgic clean. I can still rely on the same bar soap I have used since I was a child. I find it is mild and effective. I like the classic Ivory smell.

February 12, 2016

to make a long story short,i had used ivory soap years ago and thought it very drying,but I discovered a different use for the soap.it makes an excellent stain remover.wet stain and soap and start rubbing in.keep wet and rubbing in.if hard to remove stain,let sit for a few hours or overnight.,then launder as usual.ill give just one example.my daughter washed my granddaughters pink pants with a pen in washing machine that went form washing machine to dryer.there was ink on a few pieces of clothing but the pants were covered in ink and all dried an nicely set in.yes ivory soap took all of the ink out.as I said depending on the stain and if its already a set in old stain as to how much you need to do to get stain out.normal and fresh stains.wet stain,wet soap,rub in and launder.heavy hard to remove or set in stains do as above but let sit for a while and overnight .some might have to repeat but that usually does it.i have a stack of ivory bar soap in my laundry room and an old toothbrush that I scrub stain with the ivory soap for really tuff ones.after discovering this and seeing time and time again over the years the stains it can remove I no longer use as a soap on my skin.i personally would not recommend to use on skin,because if it does that to stains ,I can imagine what it is doing for my skin.my rating for the ivory bar soap is if using as a stain remover and not as a soap.