ivory bar soap Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 158 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

January 09, 2017

Even though it cleans, I feel it leaves my skin feeling tight and dry. Not a big fan of the soap but it has a pleasant aroma and gets the job done. It's also well priced

January 08, 2017

I like that it is just soap, not may other ingredances. My family suffers from eczema and this soap is genital enough to not to irritate it. It is easily avaliable at most stores. I have reactions to strong smells and the smell of Ivory is no too strong to bother me.

January 07, 2017

I LOVE all things Ivory! Their bar soap is so inexpensive and pretty pure in the ingredient department. It leaves my skin feeling fantastic and I wouldn't use anything else

January 06, 2017

i have a very sensitive skin. i get too many breakouts on my face and i have tried many facial wash and nothing worked for me. I tried Ivory bar soap on my face and my breakouts had stopped. i love that this soap is so gentle on the skin.

January 05, 2017

I love Ivory soap and so does my family! The 10 pack of bars are a great value and it will last us for a few months. We like both the original and the aloe bars. We like that they are gentle, non-irritating and will not dry out our skin.

December 30, 2016

Been using it for a long time since I was a kid. It's mild, no harsh chemicals and leaves skin feeling soft and clean. Wrapping sticks to soap which sucks but overall a good soap.

December 20, 2016

Great quality and price. Everyday bar soap that is good for your skin and also good for your wallet. Subtle fragrance (I do not like strong perfumes) so perfect for me.

October 22, 2016

This has been the only bar soap I have used in a very long time. I love that it doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't have an overpowering scent. Great value for money.

September 21, 2016

I used ivory bar soap every time I shower which is twice a day. I find sometimes my skin is a little dry but for the most part it moisturizes and cleans well. It's also gentle enough to use on my baby.

July 20, 2016

This soap is a classic , I love the smell . The soap leaves my skin soft and smelling fresh. Ivory bars are small and long lasting. Great quality soap at a very low price. I have a ton of this soap stocked up .