ivory bar soap Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 164 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

February 20, 2017

This product speaks for itself and the many years it has been out. I have used Ivory soap since I was a teenager and have recommended it to my daughter for a nice fresh clean feeling.

February 17, 2017

I really like Ivory bar soap with Aloe! I think the product smells great & it's price is affordable. I like the fact that it does not dry out my hands like other soap!!!

January 23, 2017

This is the soap that my family has used for years! It lathers nicely, doesn't leave a greasy residue or dry out your skin. As a family that has sensitive skin, this is the only soap that is gentle and does not cause irritation.

January 09, 2017

Even though it cleans, I feel it leaves my skin feeling tight and dry. Not a big fan of the soap but it has a pleasant aroma and gets the job done. It's also well priced

January 08, 2017

I like that it is just soap, not may other ingredances. My family suffers from eczema and this soap is genital enough to not to irritate it. It is easily avaliable at most stores. I have reactions to strong smells and the smell of Ivory is no too strong to bother me.

January 07, 2017

I LOVE all things Ivory! Their bar soap is so inexpensive and pretty pure in the ingredient department. It leaves my skin feeling fantastic and I wouldn't use anything else

January 06, 2017

i have a very sensitive skin. i get too many breakouts on my face and i have tried many facial wash and nothing worked for me. I tried Ivory bar soap on my face and my breakouts had stopped. i love that this soap is so gentle on the skin.

January 05, 2017

I love Ivory soap and so does my family! The 10 pack of bars are a great value and it will last us for a few months. We like both the original and the aloe bars. We like that they are gentle, non-irritating and will not dry out our skin.

December 30, 2016

Been using it for a long time since I was a kid. It's mild, no harsh chemicals and leaves skin feeling soft and clean. Wrapping sticks to soap which sucks but overall a good soap.

December 20, 2016

Great quality and price. Everyday bar soap that is good for your skin and also good for your wallet. Subtle fragrance (I do not like strong perfumes) so perfect for me.