So many people don't understand how great it is to have something like bleach in the world. It kills so many things that natural "disinfectants" don't that there's no reason to not use it. The smell isn't terrible at all as long as you dilute it correctly (or use the ready to use ones) - and even air out the room if you have to - and it shouldn't burn if used correctly, either. I only use it in the bathroom regularly, but whenever I need it for its bleaching or sterilizing power (like with stains on white clothes) then this is a great multi-use product.
One of my go to products if it's just making my whites whiter, disinfecting is some one is sick or even cleaning my toilet and bathtub. I use this stuff all the time
Perfect for cleaning my bathroom, kitchen sinks, adding to my laundry. I clean so many things with the old tried and true javex.
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.