Joe Fresh Style Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

Coordinate your style with fabulous seasonal colours or achieve a timeless look with tasteful classics.

November 15, 2016

I enjoy the wide variety of colours that are available, and the prices are very good. The quality can sometimes be lower than expected, and may flake off easily, but overall my experience with the product is pretty good.

September 19, 2016

These nail polishes are great. They are well priced, and a great consistency. The colour selection is alright, wish there was a more vast array of colours, but for the ones they currently they have are great, especially the spring colours.

June 17, 2016

I use these quite often and mostly when I have chosen a new outfit and want something that will match it. Tons of different colours to choose from and you cannot beat the price. A good quality nail polish. Mine tends to last about 3-4 days, with two coats, but I work in the medical field and am washing my hands with strong soap at least a dozen times a day too.

May 27, 2016

You can't beat it for the price! I grabbed three, I like also they are small bottles so your not committing to a large amount. I use two coats, and it lasts about five days. Great colours too.

May 20, 2016

The polish colours and formula are pretty good, but I have major issues with the bottle and brush. The and size of the bottle/lid make it hard to manipulate and control and the tiny brush barely holds enough polish to to one pinky nail. I have to go back in to the bottle twice per finger which makes for splotchy nails.

March 23, 2016

Good nail polish. Applies smooth no streaking and you only need 2 coats max it will look great. They have lots of colours to choose from and usually they have a promotion 3 for $10.

March 18, 2016

I love these nail polishes, I have so many colours. They go on nicely and it doesn't take more than two coats for the colour to be vibrant. They dry fast and they're inexpensive.

March 17, 2016

Love this nail polish. I like all of the colours it comes in and the affordable price! It goes on well and stays put. I would recommend this nail polish !

March 17, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les vernis joe fresh. Il s'applique bien, la première couche est assez opaque tout dépendamment de la couleur du vernis. Il reste plusieurs jours sur les ongles sans se briser.

March 17, 2016

These are very average nailpolishes. They have a ton of colours which is a nice bonus, they come in rather small bottle. The colour goes on pretty opaque and it last like any other nail polish a few days without a good topcoat. These arent my favorites but they are nice and cheap.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye