John Frieda Full Repair Root Lift Foam

John Frieda Full Repair Root Lift Foam Reviews

Ranked #1557 out of 2161 in Hair Care

London. Paris. New York. Revives overworked hair. With inca inchi oil. Creates instant body with natural movement. Protects from high-heat damage. Root-boosting formula with inca inchi oil gives a weightless and flexible lift at the root that lasts. Gentle foam with heat protection helps prevent breakage from styling. Safe for color-treated and chemically-treated hair. Made in USA.

January 18, 2013

I really like this product. I received a sample from John Frieda's fan page, and I was not disappointed. I found that it left my hair silky smooth, and completely revived looking. I would definitely purchase this again!

October 01, 2012

bought at SDM for $ 7.99 and am so glad i bought it
no heavy build up and leaves hair silky smooth,nice smell too and it does everything it promises to do

April 02, 2012

This is a great volumizing foam. It's light weight and smells AMAZING! As an added bonus, you can usually find it on sale!

April 02, 2012

Love the smell!!! It works wonders in creating volume, and is affordable.

April 05, 2011

I tried this foam free for review because I really needed to try a new mousse. I wasn't sure how this product would work because:
A) The bottle was plastic - not an aerosol like all other mousse I've tried
B) The product comes out just like that foam soap you find in mall bathrooms.

I wasn't sure the product would actually give me any lift because it was so light and I'm used to much heavier foams. To my surprise this product worked great! It didn't weigh my hair down, instead it gave me the lift I needed and it didn't feel like I had put much of anything in my hair. I will buy this product again because I like the styling results and it have ingredients that help to protect roots from the heat and breakage. And BONUS: the bottle isn't as damaging to the environment because you can easily recycle it.

Great buy!