John Frieda Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 132 in Hairspray

Non-yellowing, non-dulling formula keeps blonde shimmering and bright.
Touchable hold hairspray allows easy shaping with lasting staying power.
Ultra-light polymers produce a flexible hold so hair remains touchable and supple.
Non-stiff, non-sticky hairspray is easy to shape into a style with staying power.
Fine mist supports thick hair textures, yet won't weigh down even fine blonde.
For natural, colour-treated or highlighted blondes.

*Description via company website.

April 22, 2014

Since I am a Blonde, John Frieda has been the only cultivating Brand that has offered not only Blondes a wide selection of color management products but also targets other hair colors. I am very picky when it comes to Hairspray but it feels so light, does not leave any damage and you do not need much. Salon quality or better. Doesnt feel Sticky and leaves your hair shiny.

April 14, 2014

Makes your hair gorgeous. It smells great too.

February 19, 2014

does a fantastic job. very happy with this product

February 17, 2014

I love how my hair feels after washing! It keeps my blonde from getting brassy and keeps my natural summer highlights from fading away to quickly! I just wish it didn't cost so much.

November 25, 2013

I have bought this shampoo several times, I have highlights and I found this really worked well. Made my hair soft and managable.

September 20, 2013

I'm not a natural blonde and this shampoo and conditioner helps keep my colour longer!

August 26, 2013

I received the john freida samples of shampoo & conditioner,tried them and will definitely be purchasing the full size!

August 21, 2013

I bleach my hair and I really like how this sheer blonde made my hair look and feel. I have shiny hair with this product and I have tried others from different manufacturers and there is really no comparison.

August 12, 2013

Love love love this shampoo and conditioner, makes my hair feel amazing, great for blondes that are color treated! only shampoo I use!

July 13, 2013

I received the trial size of sheer Blonde, shampoo and conditioner.
The sheer Blonde lightening shampoo was good..even on my sandy sort of red hair.But it was stripping.leaving my hair Screaming for conditioner. ~So my ratings were low. The shampoo feels like any other shampoo.Few shampoos amaze me.
The sheer Blonde lightening conditioner was rich and smooth. In seconds my curls were calmed and ready to go. ( I use a comb in the shower to get conditioners through to the tips of my hair.) It rinsed out silky and soft. I think I was a little cautious of rinsing too much. The result has been shiny bouncy curls and clean smell hours after, when I let down my hair.- or- smooth waves if I brush it out. I usually wear it up....When I have finished the bottle I will submit photos.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?