Jordan's Morning Crisp Cereal

Jordan's Morning Crisp Cereal Reviews

Ranked #274 out of 322 in Cereal

March 21, 2016

All-natural and no GMO ingredients. Two things are a must to feed my family and this cereal fits the bill. It tastes amazing too! I have this with almond milk to boost the protein component and makes me feel full until lunch time. A bit steep in price so I stock up when it goes on sale. Very good value!

November 24, 2015

I love this cereal and eat it nearly every morning. My favourites are simply strawberry and loads of berry. I have found dried berries in other cereals to be fake tasting but these are so flavourable, especially the pomegranate. This cereal is healthy and tastes delicious. I love the texture of the cereal and find it does not go soggy as fast as other cereals. With a toddler running around it is often difficult to finish a meal quickly without distractions. The price is quite high for this cereal and try to stock up when it goes on sale. Wish I could purchase in bigger boxes.

March 10, 2015

Just bought the Jordon's Morning Crisp Strawberry cereal as a healthy alternative.
I really like the taste and just could not stop munching on it. I now carry it to work as well as a healthy snack.
Other way I eat it, is by sprinkling it on my yogurt.
This Cereal has some good ingredient, like raw cane sugar and yummy strawberies.
I will definetly re-purchase it, and highly recommend it.

November 10, 2014

I loved the fact the nuts were a good size and didn't get lost int he flakes!
I also enjoy that if i add milk and one of my kids need something i can walk away from my bowl for a few mins and come back to a cereal that isn't soggy and gross, in fact i like to now let my Jordan's Morning Crisp Cereal sit for a few mins!

July 08, 2014

Absolutely fantastic! The size & the amount of nuts that come in this cereal is unmatched to any other I've tasted. Definitely recommend.

May 24, 2014

I love this cereal. My husband eats this as cereal at his morning break at work. I eat it plain while driving for work. I bought it at a discount store for cheaper than the grocery store and have stocked up. :)

January 22, 2014

I bought the chocolate kind to try out because it was quite a decent price, and chocolate breakfast... Heck Yes! On first glance it seems like it's a healthy-ish cereal. On second glance... it is anything but.

It has as much sugar as fruit loots, 260 cals and 10g of fat per serving! It is definitely one of those cereals that you should make sure you are only having a serving size, otherwise you may as well go have a donut.

Otherwise, I thought it tasted amazing, and I think I'll keep it around as a chocolate craving eliminator, since it really seemed like half the bowl I had was pure chocolate. (Not that I'm complaining about that! It is usually the opposite)

November 06, 2013

This appears to be a health cereal but if you read the box it is nearly 25% or 1/4 sugar. That is more sugar than 'Cap'n Crunch', 'Fruit Loops' and most other children's sugar cereals.

September 25, 2013

I absolutely love the chocolate one. Who ever thought chocolate cereal could be healthy? This is my absolute favorite. One box can be gone in 24 hours in our household.

September 25, 2013

wHOLE GRAIN CRUNCHY WITH CHOCOLATE INDULGANCE, MADE IT EASY TO LOVE THIS CEREAL

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml