Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee Reviews

Ranked #228 out of 503 in Blush

What it is: Coconut water: it’s not just for yoga class anymore. Combined with another skin-quenching elixir, Argan Oil, it adds up to a deliciously dewy blush that gives you the natural look of a cream and the hydration and staying power of a gel. We’re talking up to 14 hours of color and hydration—really, we tested it.  In six buildable shades of flushed, fresh gorgeousness.

Why I love it: I wanted a blush that builds to a natural-looking flush without giving me Raggedy Ann cheeks. I found the answer in pure Coconut Water, which I drink to make my skin glow and my hair shine. And it’s easy to apply using my favorite tool: my fingers.

What’s in it: Talk about hydrating: This Cheek Gelée is 50% pure Coconut Water: Add 100% Pure Argan Oil for blendability and Vitamin-E-drenched nourishment.

What’s not in it: Parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances. Why mess with a good, natural thing?

How I use it: I love to blend it in with my fingertips, but you can also use a brush. The best part: you can effortlessly build each shade to be as delicate or vibrant as you want.

May 20, 2015

This is the only cream blush I've tried, but I really like it. I have it in the Poppy Paradise colour and it's the perfect corally-pink. It has very good staying power and it's very buildable. I prefer a sheer look, and it's easily achieved with a light touch.

August 01, 2014

What a great product!

Might be a little pricey, but so totally worth it!
color are beautiful, easy to apply, very pigmented (as you would think for this kind of formula) but most of all, color is very buildable.

this gives you a beutiful rosy, natural flush and a sweet not over-the-top glow.
It is very smooth and so easy to apply and blend.

May 13, 2014

This is a pretty expensive blush, I'd say. But it is a marvelous one! It is a very pigmented cream/stain type of blush. I like to use it by using my fingers to slightly over applying it to my cheeks before foundation. This way when I put foundation over it, it gives a nice and natural flush of colour that lasts all day long!