JUARA candlenut body creme Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

July 14, 2016

I received this in a fabfitfun box and it's become a favorite of mine. It has a lovely smell, and it's very moisturizing. I work on my feet and I like to use this after a nice foot soak and file at the end of the day. My feet haven't been this soft in ages!

July 09, 2016

Trying new body creams is essential. Sometimes you want them to just melt into your skin and this product does that exactly. Along with the light yet summery scent, it really makes you feel pampered. I love that most of the ingredients are all natural and I felt good about what I was putting on to my body.

April 12, 2016

Works so good! Nice and creamy, smells amazing! Not really sure what candlenut is though lol. Got as a sample and now I'm in love with it! Not a fan of packaging though.

February 05, 2016

Pretty expensive for the full size! But let me tell you I bought it anyway because it just smells ridiculously good! It just reminds you of summer and mystery. I never smelled anything like it!

January 26, 2016

I am never really excited to see body creams in my subscriptions however when I opened this I was blown away! It feels velvety and luxurious and smells amazing. The smell brought me to the tropics and instantly had me craving summer! It is a great product for those who are looking for a high end moisturizer!

January 13, 2016

This moisturizer smells amazing ! It is also very creamy but without leaving any greasy feeling behind. It absorbs quite quickly into the skin and left my dry parched skin feeling soft and supple. It is nice product but I just wish it was a bit cheaper.