Julep Nail Polish Box Subscription

Julep Nail Polish Box Subscription Reviews

Ranked #478 out of 1441 in Nail Polish

August 25, 2015

May I just say I got the box for 2.99.. with a promo code but for that it was very worth it! CUTE BOX AND CUTE COLORS!

August 19, 2015

I subscribe to their subscription box and I honestly didn't like it i had to apply more than one coat of nail polish because it wouldn't look right. I could personally purchase better quality for that price.

July 08, 2015

I adore this subscription box! I cancelled my ipsy box in favour of this one. The products are all very high quality, made with trustworthy ingredients, and they are products that I feel good about putting on my skin and nails. There is a remarkable difference between the quality of their makeup and the crap you can find at the drugstore, and while it is a tiny bit more expensive than drugstore stuff, the quality is completely worth it and you get it delivered to your door without shipping costs. The subscription box is the best way to go on the Julep site, since you pay less for the products than you would buying them individually with them. And while they assign you a box each month, you have a small window where you can change your products if you want, so it's freely customizable. And they give you a little sweet treat every month, too!

June 19, 2015

This is a monthly subscription box that opens on the 20th of every month. You can pay monthly for a maven box for 24.99 a month or get deals on 3 or 6 month pre pay. This is in American funds! The boxes are sent out on the 27 and will only include a tracking number if you add an add on to the box.

I have been a Maven subscriber for 8 months. I love it! I have had other subscriptions prior and this is by far my favorite! I love the choices I have and add ons to choose from. I like that I can also skip boxes if I'm just not loving the box or can't make it for into my budget for that month. I can't ever see myself leaving because if I think I have too much nailpolish I can always look at their beauty options or creams and such

March 08, 2015

I'm not a fan of subscription boxes but Julep seems great so far. I get to choose my items, skip a month, take part in secret sales and receive lots of discounts. The prices are fair even though some items might be priced higher than others. The experience has been pleasant.

February 23, 2015

Maven is totally flexible—you can customize your monthly box, send it to a friend, or even skip a month.ALWAYS
    Enjoy free shipping
    and exclusive
    Maven promos The beauty box that delivers exactly what you want, every month.24,99$/month
    Those nail polish are amazing, No chimicals, oxygene, long wear , long lasting!

Gerber Puffs Blueberry