Junior Mints

Junior Mints Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 767 in Chocolate

January 05, 2017

Junior Mints are really good. They are super minty but they are really tasty and delicious! The chocolate on them melts in your mouth and then you get a burst of mint. If you eat all of them at once you get a really strong dose of mint!

June 14, 2016

Who doesn't like a Junior Mint? So good. I love that they're really soft that you can squish them on the roof of your mouth with your tongue. Has a tasty chocolate coating, sometimes I just let it melt off slowly. They come in a nice sized box so it feels like you get a good amount, enough to leave for later or share with a friend. Really cool light mint and it won't get stuck in your teeth at all.

June 14, 2016

These mints are really good, I really love the chocolate and mint flavors together. You can pretty much find them anywhere. These mints are pretty cheap.

June 14, 2016

Ohhhhh. these are so delicious it's not funny I found these at the dollarama for two dollars for a pack of fifty. the chocolate on the outside and the mint in the center is the perfect combination. THESE ARE SO GREAT.

May 12, 2016

YUMMY! Chocolate and mint need I even bother to say more. Such a nice treat and the kiddies love these also. Great for adding to some cool recipes and just snacking away. Love these since I can remember.

April 05, 2016

These are delicious! I personally prefer the peppermint patties because they are softer.
    But these are still nice and chewy and the centre is packed with the mint flavour.
    I remember indulging at the theatres. Yummy snack.

April 05, 2016

awesome little chocolate mints!!! i loved these hen i was younger!!! still do !!! they are smooth tasting and very minty!!!! i like them cold so i put them in the fridge before i eat them !!!

April 05, 2016

I loved these as a kid and now that I am an adult they're just okay. These have a chewy, thick, sticky pepperminty middle and I love the texture of the middle minty stuff. It's got quite a strong pepperminty favor to it, which I love. The outer chocolate is pretty good. I do find these to be super sweet though. Almost too sweet.

March 26, 2016

Junior mints are delicious. Mint and Chocolate in the same treat, not much more I can ask for than that. I can remember eating these as a little girl and I still enjoy them now that I am older. Yum.

March 26, 2016

Junior Mints are a nice combination of a mint, creamy filling enrobed in smooth, glossy chocolate. Each morsel is a little bigger than an M&M;candy and can be chewed easily. It leaves a fresh, peppermint taste in your mouth and the chocolate is just the right amount of sweetness. Great as an after dinner treat or when you're craving chocolate but don't want to over-indulge. Each pack contains a good amount of chocolate. I carry mine in my purse for whenever I want a sweet treat on the go.

sehrishkh added a new review for
    Oikos Greek Yogurt

sehrishkh earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Makeup