Kashi 7 Whole Grain Honey Puffed cereal Reviews

Ranked #311 out of 322 in Cereal

June 25, 2015

This is a decent cereal. I liked the puffed part. I didn't really get much of the honey taste, which was disappointing

May 30, 2014

This product is very tasty! Especially mixed with a freshly cut banana in the morning! Delicious!

July 19, 2013

I like Kashi 7 Whole Grain Honey Puffed cereal. It's a lightly sweetened mixture with various textures. It's a pleasant cereal but I'm not in love with it. I found the product not filling or satisfying my senses. I was craving some crunch but was left unfulfilled. I wouldn't buy this cereal nor would I recommend it.

November 28, 2011

I love the Kashi line of cereals. This particular cereal you can really taste the whole grain aspect of it. It's not very sweet but it's what you would expect for a high fiber, high protein cereal. It's on the pricier side but they're on sale often at Longo's, No Frills, Metro etc.

If you're looking for ways to add more fibre and protein in your diet, this was made for you!

November 26, 2011

Kashi seven Whole Grain Honey Puff Cereal is made up of a blend of seven whole grains and sesame along with honey. I received a box of this cereal for free through their web site. Although I enjoyed the taste of it, I won’t be buying any of it. I don’t know if it’s just me, but this cereal did not agree with my stomach at all. Not long after I ate it my stomach began to bloat and I’m sure you know what came next with out me saying. This cereal won’t be on my shelves any time soon. Even though I enjoyed eating this cereal, I didn't enjoy the after effects.